Purchasing a PEDRINI system or machine means getting several exclusive services meeting the most specific requirements.
The customer's order activates a process following the product life, from the opening of the order to the customization, assembling, shipping and installation phases up to the after-sale service.
- PEDRINI, in a preliminary step, can supply the customer with surveys on the potential bodies in the area the customer is interested in.
- The Research Department is connected with outer centres specialized in mineralogical and petrographic analyses of the materials to be processed, to supply the workability parameters.
- The Development Department first evaluates the customer's requirements, then prepares a customized system proposal considering the space/operator factors. If required, the lay-out with setting can be supplied.
- Each project is carried out through the most updated techniques and technologies.
- The Sales Department, after having identified the customer's needs, analyses the project feasibility, defines a complete economic offer and checks the production costs of the suggested system.
- PEDRINI, simultaneously to the delivery of its systems, offers the customer the availability of staff specialized in training on machine programming, correct use and maintenance.
Effective and prompt assistance
PEDRINI, which has always been careful about its after-sales services, ensures the opportunity for a better service in terms of time and efficacy through its remote assistance. There is an internet connection with the after-sales department for all the equipped machines. Such connection permits to specialised personnel to identify and solve possible problems on time.
The spare parts
Original spare parts whenever and wherever you want
PEDRINI after-sales service ensures the timely follow up to any request for spare parts coming from all over the world. In such regard, personnel with specific training is available to supply all necessary technical support to the customers.